<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, November 13, 2008

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and the flashback startsI

'm standing there on a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way through the crowd

And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go

And I said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be this princess

It's a love story

Baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew

So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Oh, oh, oh'

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

But you were everything to me, I

was begging you please don't go

Romeo save me try to tell me how it feels this might be stupid boy, but its so real

Don't be afraid now we'll get out of this messI

t's a love story

Baby, just say yes

I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming aroundmy faith in you is better

When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said

Romeo save me I’ve been feeling so alone

Ill keep waiting for you but you never come

Is this in my head, I don't know what to thinkhe fell to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress

It's a love story

Baby, just say yes
Oh, oh, oh

We were both young when I first saw you

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:04 PM