<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, December 1, 2008

Im always bored.__________.
Jacquelyn doesn't wake up so 'early'.
Can't return her the books, &pester her to read the rest faster.
AngelStreet23 is freakinggggggggg cool; &i really love it.
Ima so glad that Eleanor's going china to help me check it out &buy it for me :D
But! There's no guarantee confirm will have lor ):
It's okay.
If really donhave, I read online lar! Though! Reading it on the book is better.
Hahahaha, Devil's Rules also veh nice.
But I only read the first few pages only.
LOL!!!
Chatted with my cousin online; we can talk a lot of things lor.
I keep telling her I wanna go the ITE at clementi.
Whoa, everybody thought I kidding sia >(
haiiiiiiyo.
I want go also cannot?
No lar, considering.
If I can go VJC, then i go lor.
Butttttttttttttt. Now too early to say hahaaha.
The thing im worrying now is that
TANG GUANG YAN my stupid younger brother IS COMING TO ZHSS!!!
Yes, this sucks.
A lot movies coming out on 27th
They're out alr, but whatever.
I wanna watch WINXCLUB lols.
Iyoooooooooooo.
Sian, city of ember; twilight; madagascar; WILDCHILD.

Im so going to organise a trip for TOMB &the three of us to watch WILDCHILD.
`cos we all sick kias. Lols.
Then the show also sick one.
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I kinda influenced one lor.
Posting KHR tmr or later :D
`cos now ep 110 load finish alr! :D
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool.
RAW one; but I just feel like watching.
Hohohooohohh.
I rock-ed.
That means, I don't rock now.
hahahaaaa.
I think; after I finish posting up the pics; everybody wanna watch alr! :D
Coooooooooooooool.
`cos hibari &dino damn cool.
But REBORN &TSUNA's freaking the best :D
haaaaaahahaha.

I gone gaga over the anime :D
even my youtube wallpaper also.
My hp wallpaper also :D
I siao alr.

ss501 is still there okaY!
Still obsessing.
Lols.
okay, END.
I know this is veh long >(

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
9:43 AM