<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just realised my previous post is very duuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllll.
I mean, the COLOURS.
Lol.

bored.

just came back from guzheng &bathedddddddddd.

so now using comp.

guzheng wasn't as bad as i thought.

BUT!
TWO PPL FROM DEAR 2E2 KIP PON AGN.
rawr.
then 'SHE' keep staring at me.
make me feel so bad like that.
Lol...........
Jac submitted her appeal form le!!
Saw those who appealed.
all want 3e4!
Lol! My class so popular!
Diaoooooooos.
So I must be veh happy that so many ppl wan come my class?
Iya, I don't cared who come or don't come my class.
Jac come in can le lahs.
:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
LOL!
Ima now addicted to this new speech by JungMin ;D
' WITH JUST 120YEN, you can have this(something)'
LOL!
idk why i like also, simply `cos i find it funny?
`cos in the IDOL WORLD mah, he siao siao one.
the only japanese he speaks is the 120yen thingyyy.
Okay, maybe not.
But, he likes speaking that into the camera.
Idk why. &people tends to avoid him :D
If it's me, i MIGHT avoid him as well, regardless.
120yen 120yen
Guess what am I doing now?
HAHAAH!
No need guess, I disclose the answer.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
My dear kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn :DDDDDDDDDDDD
hahaaha, load so slow.
2nd one load finish le, .__________.
1st one haven
somemore I open first one first lehs .________.
diaos, okay I go start watching le lahs.
at least got halfway through.

JUST REALISE I NEH GO SIAO SIAO OVER SS501 LIKE THIS:

ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501
ss501


Ima doing it now :D
But, main point is still............


kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn!!!

I know I did it in the previous post.
Lol!
Nobody want tag on tagboard ):
So sad.
T____________________T

LOL!
actually idc lahs.
I just keep a blog to spend my time away :D


sayo!

kaiying

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
1:52 PM