<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm effing angry because ima not posted to the same class as jac.
damn the stupid computers that posted our class.
I've got 6 besties in my 2 sec 2 life, &i love them loads.
Lol, just realise haven post any dedication.

#1 Jacquelyn
You'll always be my bestie no matter what. I pray for you that you are going to have a successful appeal &i LOVE you loads. Thanks for being there for me when I needed it, &i would miss sms-ing you about my parents &blah. I hope you would still be my bestie no matter what.

#2 Yu Ting
Hey chio bu! Thanks for being my friend! I would certainly remember you no matter what! I know we are in different class, I hope that we still can be BFFs!!! I would miss the days when we always crapped around about TWILIGHT saga. I love you loadddddddds &i know you would always always always be my bestie:D

#3 Xin Yee
My sexy ahma (: i love you loads. This gonna be a short testie, I LOVE YOU &yeah, I will always remember your birthday:D

#4 Sharon
My dearest dear (: although we gonna be in the same class next year, I still want this for you:D

#5 Rebecca
AHPOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yeah, we in same class :D so nothing much say lehs.
nehmind(: YES. you WILL always be my bullying partner you sick ahpo :D You can't run away. HOHOHO.

#6 Pearlyn
I know you are frigging disappointed in your results, but hope that you can appeal &get to another class!! I will miss the days calling you chicky meal. But don't worry, I will still call you from afar:D


The top 6 are my besties, the following are my good friends.

#7 BHG
HOHO, surprised? I know that we do not have much memories tgt, but `cos of yuvin &krystal. Hope that we will still be friends forever &KAIYING will always remember you all with your funny gags about CHEN QI.

#8 Snailies
Rawr rawr, all diff class as me ): will miss all of you. ): claire, will miss disturbing you!
yvonne, will miss asking you all those maths qns, &you being a nice soul explaining to me through sms! ><>

#9 Jane
O.O thanks for being my friend! I will always miss your funny laughter &all that nice memories that you've given me! aarrrrrrooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn. LOL.

#10 Si Yang
Lol, thanks for all the info about TVXQ you've given me. &sent me laughing like a mad ass as well while looking at you! Hope we will be friends forever!

#11 Wan Fei
Surprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssseeeeeeee!! thanks as well for being my friend & i know I would still see you everytime at guzheng! FFs!!

#12 Jetaime
I won't miss you, `cos you're in my class:D but anw, this is FOR YOU! THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A NICE FRIEND &consoled me on my blog about my results :D &for crapping with me &jac about the stupid N level bitches at MOS burger:D

#13 2E2'08
I KNOW I WILL ALWAYS MISS THIS FUNNY CLASS with MISS LIM INCLUDED ):
i won't wan2 miss kelvin-,-

Last but not least, but the two girls i HAD befriended.
We aren't close now, but last year.
Who knows, you two sort of dumped me for someone better.
I was in a state last year, fine.
With loads of quarrels with Jac.
Thanks for being there for such a short time.
In my head, I always threw aside the fact that you two doesn't like me for who I am, but for What i am.
Fine.
Maybe not for the dumping thing, I might not have be great friends back with Jac &Yuting.
Yeah, I tried to be friends with you all again.
But it seems, there ain't any hope.
Sms doesn't works.
Fine. For someone better?
Maybe you all found your true friends.
So did I, in a pathetic way, I'm kinda grateful.

A prayer for Jac:

Dear God, I hope that you would let Jacquelyn appeal successfully.
She worked hard for this. And it isn't only just to be in the same class as me.
She hates the class, I mean, she can't study biolody as what she said. I believe she had given her all, and deserved another chance. I know you understand her. You understand everybody. She worked hard, and might be overconfident about the first class, but I hope you will give her another chance for her to prove herself to others. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.

A prayer for Pear:

Dear God, I also hope that you will let Pearlyn appeal successfully.
She might not be good in her studies, but I'm certain that she would try her best next year in order not to disappoint anyone. Everyone deserves a second chance and I know that she will do her best and prove it to all. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.

A prayer for Jera:

Dear God, lastly, I hope that you will let Jeraldyn appeal successfully as well.
Even not as her very close friend, I saw how hard she worked and changed.
She wants to be in the same class as Eleanor, and I know how much Eleanor means to her. Eleanor can help her in her studies and this would be a significant change. For her EOYS, she really studied hard and have improved a lot. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.



i certainly do hope jac same class as me ):

`kaiying

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
5:35 PM