<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well, the blog's gonna be kinda dead! (:
Lazy update.
&yeah, starting of school, how to use comp!
But I'll blog about my new friends if there are any :/
[Lydia, are you one?]
After school I'll come blog! (:

One litre Two dollars don't lemme go school earlier! &*$^*"$
Haiz, must convince more then!

Oh yes, today's my momo's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! You're older again! :X

Tmrw got watch night at church.
Wanted to go out with BLISS in the morning/afternoon, then we go church tgt.
But they haven't reply me yet :/
Aww ):

This is just a simple short post, `Cos my life's boring.
I have simply nothing to talk about.
Cool huh? Lol.

Oh yes, I've bought a new hp.
Crystal's old hp.
`Cos its free. One litre Two dollar say free then buy.
Then next year I get all A1s for him, he better buy a new phone for me next year!!!
Rahrrr.
Now I've got 2 memory sticks.
HA, all videos for one MS.
MY SS501!!! <33333333

Damn Jac, got HSJ cd!
RAHR.
Where's my ss501?!

I decided I WILL convince my parents to lemme go Korea or Taiwan next year.
I realllllllllllllllllllllly need SS501's merchandise larrr.

TAGS!

Michelle` Lol! Little kid? Kinda, but actually they are 2o+ years old leh! Then in order to make themselves stronger then they change to arcabalenos, not little kid ah!

Pearlyn` It rocks lor, the song. Only stupid pple like you cannot appreciate! Mwahahah, cannot copy &paste? Lol, type out lar! Or you go my links there, go SHIYUN'S blog &kope.

Shiyun` Hahaha! Thanks! takecares too! Seeya on wed! <3

Emilee` YESYES! Thank you very much!



♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
2:25 PM