<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hohohoho!
Ima back from GENTING!
Got miss me?
Lols, anw, comp's lagging.
Can't post pics today!
Let's post about my days first

14th Dec;
Hmm, morning reached there, saw new custom.
Okay lar, copy Singapore one de.
Lols. Then went to meleka(how spell?) in the afternoon.
Went MPH. The MPH there sucks lar!
Kns, no chinese books. English books also lousy de.

After lunch, went to TESCO to buy cup noodles up hotel eat.
Lols, we do that every year(; Hhahaha.
Then saw POPULAR!!!
Cool manzxz!
I bought 4chinese books(:
So cheap lar!
Arnd Sing dollars 6bucks only.
Singapore sell one arnd 12-,-
Cheat my money de
LOL.
`cos we reached there arnd 7-8pm mah,
So eat alr, play psp; read books; watched teevee, &slept arnd midnight.

15 Dec;
Went to the OUTDOOR THEME PARK.
Played corkscrew, spinner, flying coaster.
&MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! SPACESHOT!!
Hahaha, I got pics to prove this time, don't anyhow accuse me anyhow say le!
Will post the pics asap, cos my phone spoil.
You can sms lar.
I got pics for flying coaster &spaceshot.
hahahaa, I can prove to you all alr!
I will post it up by tmrw `cos comp's lagging, phone spoilt.
Danggggggg.

BON VOYAGE to pearlyn on 15dec, midnight, or aka 16dec morning.
Lols

16DEC;
Hmm, went arnd shopping there`
Morning woke up at arnd 9plus, cos slept at 2-3am the previous night!
Hahah, playing psp agn, watching videos, reading &blahblahblah.
&played some games hahaha.
Veh fun lor. Although all the kids there all younger than me, ahhaahah!!
Went shopping; bought a HOODIE.
coloured de! Bearbear(:
Hahahaha, then bought tops &bottoms.
Will post the pics up tmr!
The weather was supppppeerrrrr foggy lor, so cold.
Brrr.

17th Dec;
Went for breakfast at AWANA.
Oh yeah, that's the hotel/resort I stayed.
Nice breakfast! Love it(:
`Cos it was buffet style! Hahahaha!!
Then went home lor, TRAFFIC JAM AT SINGAPORE CUSTOM.
ZZZZ, at first thought is Msia custom veh slow.
In the end, is SINGAPORE-,-
&They check the passport like suppppeeerrrr slow.
Dangggg.
Came home, called Jac hahaha.
She missed me?
yes? No?
Idk, hahaha!
Okay, endddd.


Going to post the pics up by tmrw!
I promise!
My bro's getting his school thingy tmrw.
Danggggg, Most probably is ZHONGHUA.
Stupiddddddd. He's gonna be my junior, creating trouble for me.
blahblahblah.

TAG REPLIES:

Jeraldyn` Hahaha, yeps edward damn sweet. But I don't really like the movie lols.

GUEST` hmm, I bet you're GKY. `cos I rmbr-ed telling you I prefer Edward than Jacob. Whatever. Vampire kicks werewolves' asses.

Jacquelyn` What? Showing off to me your Ipod? Won't miss you &DID not miss you. Just missed smsing only. &btw, your stupid sms? What's your problem!!! I'm not for you to scold okay!

Shi Yun` O.o really? It's true? Okay, but when Bella googled it, don't have leh. In the movie, siandaooooo :/ Okay, after I finish this post I relink you(:

Jacquelyn` What kukupig? You really IS an ASS. X) Lols, thankyou lor! For 'keeping the blog alive' HEYHEY! When you say have a nice trip I think I alr reaching there le. You kukupig lar, wake up so late! 1.3opm-,- I called you at 7.3oam wanna talk to you also cannot!

Pearlyn` I DON'T spam, you chicky. yesyes, will keep your blog alive. There got internet kiosk leh, your blog was the FIRST one I went leh! Wait, First &only.
Lols, see I so nice! I'll just comment! `Cos I can't use everyday. Loool.

Michelle` Hahha, thanks! <3

Guest` GKY agn? Please put your name next time. Tqs. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FACTS CORRECTLY NEXT TIME. TQ. IT'S IN GREEN `COS ITZ CORRECTION.
WHEN BELLA SEARCHED THE INTERNET, THERE WAS THE VOLTURI.
JUST THAT THEY DID NOT PUT THE NAME, BUT INSTEAD, ITALIAN VAMPIRES WHO GETS RID OF THE BAD VAMPIRES. AKA THE GOOD VAMPIRES. HA, THE BOOK ISN'T WITH ME YET I STILL CAN RMBR AS CLEARLY. DANGGG. IN THE 2ND/3RD BOOK, EDWARD TOLD HER THAT THE ITALIAN VAMPIRE SHE SAW ON THE NET WAS THE VOLTURI.
sorry, please check your facts next time. tqs.

Jacquelyn` THANKYOU LOR, a 'let' one? Lols, I think you meant a 'late' one.
Nehmind lar, 有心就好 <33 Jac, I also bored Lols.



♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
7:48 PM