<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wthwthwth, stupid lar!
Why WE GOT MARRIED load so slow? ):
I veh pekchek le lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&#*@&^#*@^#*@^#&*.
Lol.
Hey, please pop down to jacquelyn's blog whenever you're free;
`cos someone's there, flirting?
Lol, I made a big fuss out of it!
Suppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr funny i tell you (:
Load from 6.3opm now not even one quarter.
Maybe I shall just skip it~
Lol!!! But I see the comments hor.. Haiz.
Hwangbo so kelian ):
Like me likethat, except that I worse; `cos I got piano lessons :D
Lols.
Like my previous videos?
I know itz nice (:
ss501 leh! Of cos nice lar!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~baby [YS]
~so lovely[ HGJ]
~surely[KJ]
~you're the one(: {all}

Ain't the lyrics cooollllllll?

hahahaa, they so zai lorrrrrrrrrrr.

Jacqqqqqqqqqqqqqquueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnn
Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.
Better find me some ss501's things in Malaysia!
or I'll BITE YOU TO DEATH!
[so cool!! HIBARI AGN((: lols, i mad liao :D ]

If you help me, I promise I'll chase JINX away.
He sucks, `cos he make ppl unlucky.

:D LOL.

Kay, lets blog about today.
Went to a few libaries with ahpo today (:
See my cravings there?
Is to be able to tour whole singapore's libaries in a day!
So cool lar!
But today only went to Sembawang, ChoaChuKang, Geylang East &pasirris.
all so cool de!
Me likey (: Next time must go more!
hohoohho.

Damn the stupid lunch!
Me &reb went to sakaesushi for lunch.
Wtfffffffffffff.
We though 13 bucks each only.
Then they go damn damn add what 1o% service, $2.6o.
Then 7%GST.
WAHLAU, kanasai one lar! GST alr got : goods & SERVICE tax.
Wahlau, chicken backside asshole lar! Cheat my money.
I swear, Im WONT go to SAKAESUSHI &eat anymore.
Wtf, cheat my money.
Go &die lar!

chicken backsideeeeeeee.
Later I grow up I go open one chain of Japanese/ Korean food restaurant &crash your stupid sakae sushi down I tell you.
Dont think I don't dare.
Ima going to put it in my wishlist NOW.
Damn it.
Stupid idiot.
Cheat my money?!!!

---

Simmers down(;
Rebecca treated me to Mango drink LOL!
Itz okay lar, except that I suppppperrrr full, cannot finish!
Anw, itz free. She also no need pay moolah~
LOLS!

So long haven load finish. Now 7.o5pm le leh!!!
Kns.
Idw watch le lar! Skip that part!

KOREAN VER BOYS OVER FLOWERS!!!
WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!

KimHyunJoongx3


Lols, Im really mad.

*caught someone watching shugo chara today, decided I wanna watch too! hahaa*

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:52 PM