<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, December 6, 2008

KAIYING IS BORED.
OFFICIALLY BOREDDDDDDD.
Lazy to do quizzes &stuffs.
Tried to use psp &blog ystd; can't load.
Hmm, sianjipuaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Haiz, then went to pearlyn's blog &spammed her!!! Hahahaha.
At church now; using momo's office comp to bloggggggg.
`cos she wanna stay later.
MY DINNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRr-,-
Knssssssssssssssss larrrrrrrrrrr.
Attended wedding reception today.
Ahmin jie's jie.
Lolllllll.
Know what's her name?

ANG SINGYEE jie.
XINyee, like your name likethat! hahah
She so chio lor.
But I think ahminjiejie chio-er.
She today supppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrr chio.
&I saw that guy with the orange crumpler came to find her!!!
LOL!!!
I think lar; scarly they same church one!!
><* please forgive me for blogging about this!
Nobody come my blog one! hahahaah.

end post.
lazy blog.
When I get home i'll blog.

&putting shugo chara's vids!!! hohohohohohoh.
It rocks lor!
Hahaha, I like Ikuto!! :D

Though, I sincerely wish that Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn hurry come faster!
Upload faster!
Running out of patience le lar!!!!!!!

SHUGO CHARA!!
Itkuso or something!
I like!!! Hhahahahahaaha.
Hotori Tadese sounds like HOTOHORI from Fushigiyugi.
Lol, at first I thought leH!
Superrrr cool.
!!!!! must watch must watch!!!
really.. I go home then blog.
See when can kope some pics from ahminjie's blog
&show you all her chiochio pics!
HAHAHAHAA.
I know I always say I wanna kope pics.
But I confirm will lar, this time!
Who ask her supppeerrrrr chio!!!

kaiying`

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:54 PM