<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wah sian daoooooo.
Nothing to do, bored.
Lazy blog.
Finishing up my homework, NOT.
I've got extra homework thanks to SOME ppl.
Rahr.
BUT I will finish mine first then I do theirs.
Mine's more important.
Hahahahah!


Ystd have guzheng.
Today also got gz.

Now I got new nickname FLOWER-,-
Stupid lar.
KNS.
`Cos I was copying Jiang Xiao Hua's:
" My name is Flower, But you can 叫 me little flower"
LOLS.

SO now, Im stuck with that nickname-,-
Wthhhhhhh Lol.

Ha, stupid Jac lost her iPod.
Being the clever me, I told her that's it is in the damn school.
She tell me: nonono! I also neh take it out, how can it be in school?

See? Stupid ppl.
In the end she went back school and found it.
Told ya I'm clever.
She's retard, dowan listen clever ppl's words.
Hhahaahaha.
Lol, good for her then!
Don't cry le larrrrrrr ):

I jealous of her lor.
Her daddy still will drive her back school find.
Still say what make police report.
If I lost anything that's valuable, guess what my dad will say?

"YOU LOST IT? Serve you right, who ask you dowan take care of it properly, anyhow put. I won't buy you another one"

Wahlau! `Cos my brother almost lost his psp at genting, that's what HE said to my bro.
Wtfffffffffff. What a bigggggg comparsions between fathers. JealousJealous ):

I survived Piano today!
Woots~ Surprisingly! Lol!!
Goodgooooooooood.
Yesyesyes!
Hahahahahahaha!!

Tmrw's gonna go out with Jac(:
Asked YuTing; she haven't reply me :X
Hope she reply quickly!

ANYONE GOT PEARLYN TOH JIA HUI'S HOME ADDRESS?
I NEED IT LIKE FAST.
SMS ME OR EMAIL ME.


TAGS!

Zoey` Yesyesyes!! Book is soooooooo much nicer. I love the book!! Heartheartheart! Lol, Yeah go up stage. Oh-oh.

Siqin` :D :D :D :D :D thankyou berry much. I know I know! :D *Bhb-ing away*

Michelle` I'm well I'm well alr! Thanks(L)

Jacquelyn` You DON'T even know when I'm gonna vomit on you -,- Better make sure you buy me one 1o years later then! Yes good, return me return me! I forget what story liao lor! See so long! -,- hard to cheer up wor, you make me angry !! :@ see my msn! Is you! Is you! Lol :D

Claudia` Idk your blog larrrrrrrr.

Zoey` Yesyes! Prize is nicey(: 15o bucks of voucher. Hope the voucher is something nice de.


♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:20 PM