<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, December 11, 2008

ignore my previous posts..
I'm kinda moody nowadays :/

Today's a special day!
Let's celebrate it!

Lazy elaborate lar`

Bolt :
Kinda bored &sian in the starting; but it all livens up when BOLT met MITTENS(:
Oh fine, whatever you spell it. &the cool cool hamster!
Forever the happy go lucky whenever in trouble.
I wish I can be like that too (:

Wild Child:
Hmm, the best movie of the year!
Wait, until twilight comes about. Hohoho!
Anw, YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT.
Itz not really for sick-os, itz a great movie!


Going to catch twilight soon(:
Lunch-ed with Claudia, her momo &my momo!
It was okayyyyyyyyy.
Cheap &not bad!
Except that the food have to wait veh long!

Lols, katekyo hitman reborn is kinda slow. :/
Now addicted to SHUGO CHARA (:

IKUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
AMU CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNN (:
Must watch!!

Amulet heart, amulet spade, amulet clover, amulet dia!

Dark lynx or something!

Kinda lame in some ways, for kids!
:D Like me!
Ima a kid at heart(:
Anw, Humpty LocK!
Dumpty Key!!!

Tadase is Kinda coolllll sometimes.
(:
BUT I PREFER IKUTOOOOOOOOO(:

Anw, I hope AMU ends up with either KUKAI (noted: ku-kai-ee)
or IKUTO; I most certainly hopes she won't end up with TADASE!
*crosses fingers &prays hard! :D*

Anw, This is sure cheering me up!
Gamabatttteeee!
SUkiyo! :D

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
8:26 PM