<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm really bored today.
School sucks.
Oh wait, it ALWAYS sucks.
Anw, 'reporting' the damn school thing today. RAHR.
Sorry, hahah, nothing blog.

LITERATURE
It's boring, with nothing to say.
Everything she explains can be found in the textbook la!
Somemore, the T/B explains more canzxz?
Stupiddd.
&she keep blabbling off like nobody's business?

Chinese
Hhaa, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE chinese a lot!
Yang Bin's teaching me! So happy(:
But only got 4 e2-rians.
Saddddddd. );
Oh yes, &his lesson is so cool la!
He started let us introduce ourselves, then we can walk arnd the class talk to pple (:
Cheers! I'm soooooooo glad that he's teaching me! (; Ha, be jealous PEARLYNTOH (;
&Yah, LOL. I found the 'YONGEN' guy alr.
He's not my senior lor-,-
He's in the same class as me for HMT(:
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa.
&he's like 16?
O.O
HE SCHOLAR LEH; triple science.______________. Wth, jealous.
I wanna go 3E2 lor! Their teachers all sooooo good de.
Damn my class one.
SO claudia tan, nobody's gonna stalk him on sat anymore-,-
YESYES, Simin say YongEn veh shuai.
LOL? Say she wanna go JIO him.
But she say: Iya, I not so despo; wait for him go jio me instead.
Hahaahahahahahahahaaha.
Itz freakking funny la!
&SO many pple wanna stalk him ._.
&when I say I know him, YuTing ask me go ask for his number give SiMin.
SiMin also want his MSN?
I become matchmaker liaooo.
Then recess that time we gather arnd 3E2 classroom; pple thought we siao one!
Hahaha, e2 girls gathering at 3E2 on wed(:
`Cos of Idk who's birthday &they wanna go stalk YONGEN.
Lol.
Better warn him?

Maths &A Maths
Low Kee Ley Sucks like hell-,-
He just blabbered &blabbered until I wanna sleep
Amaths:
Mrs Koh also!
Started teaching alr.
Want make me die ah!
&gave us homeworkkkkkk. -,-
ZZZ.
&she also blabbered la.
I think I die alr.
I decided I hate the school. Yay, so happy.

Physics
Oh it really sucks like hell.
Ms Ting keep talking &talking about rules &punctuality.
I think I will die out of boredom.
Heng my physics teacher not her.
THen me &lydia was like playing BINGO.
Haahahahahahaah!! ((:
Stupid teachers.

Chemistry
Ong Hoong Siong or whatever his name is teaching me for the day-,-
I hope ONg kai Kun is teaching me.
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.____.
Then OHS keep talking about rules also.
Then about chemical things.
Like melamine.
Then he say what SINGAPORE PLANS TO BUILD A DESALINATION PLANT IN SOUTH AFRICA.
&A lot of crap la.
Who bothers to rmbr?
Ah, end la.
Then end of school &he made us buy a lot of things-,-

Lunch
SiMin went arnd 'introducing' YongEn to everyone.
&sorta like stalking him la!
LOL, then I say: Eh SiMin, I bring you to him la, &I say you like him &I leave you talk to him.
Lolllllll, she was like: Iya, I not so despo la.
Same har?
IdkIdk.
Probably he will be kena stalked tmrw.
Good luck to him. Lol.
Kena stalked by SiMin, claire(?) &IDK who la.
Stalkers. Ha.
I also stalker liao.
`Cos I sorta become matchmaker.

Guzheng
I've got nothing to say about Guzheng.
&after guzheng; I went home lor.
Just came home, bathe, ate &using comp and watching MISS NO GOOD at the same time.
Hahahaha.
I stalking Secondary Ones tmrw (:
Hahaha, the rest of them can stalk Sec 3 YongEn &Yong XIang lar.
Leave the Sec ones for me(:

-END-

KaiYing(:

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
7:08 PM