<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, January 30, 2009

29Th January:
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY DEAREST YU TING!!! <33
BFFS okay? (:

Ystd forgot to blog about this!
Hah, we went to E2 early in the morning(actually is 7plus, quite late)
Then wished Yu Ting Happy Birthday &she's surrounded with gifts from us!
Bought her a lot of toys.
Idk if she like it la, but wanted to buy it to fill up her *EMPTY* bed.
Hhahaa :D

Recess, shouted &sang happy birthday with desmond chong arnd.
Whatever, it's friggin cool la (;
Then after we sing finish the whooooooole upper sec shout &cheer for no good reasons.
Hah.

Afternoon, found out that YONGXIANG gave yuting a present.
*shh, shall not say what it is*
AND THE FUNNY THING IS!!!
He left the price tag there.
So the joke of the day: 5.90
LOOOOOOL, Yu Ting's really pissed off by us, `cos we kept talking abt her &yongxiang.

30Th Jan:
Chem sucks, got a lot homework.
A maths sucks, got a lot homework.

Pe SUCKED like damn hell, `cos got relief teacher called mrwong-,-
Then he take the damn height &weight.
I gained weight lor ):
Then I grew shorter, hell.
I think the stupid machine got something wrong one.

English was fun.
`cos mrs dheeraj read our informal letters.
I did well, like duuuuuuhhhh.
:DDDDDD
They are all jealous of me :X
*as in sharon and pearlyn, hahahha. like mother like son*
Sharon's a guy lol.
`cos 'his' wife is Xinyee.
Hahahah :D

*mrs dheeraj made us do a lot of things la, like Hermia want to write a letter to Egeus, to say that she had *eloped* :O
Then we did, some were super funny.
Let's see.
Bernard's, `cos his was kinda scolding Egeus in a damn funny way :D
Darren's, I forget liao but I know the class laugh like siao.
Bingshen's, `cos he's not lit student, then he write until as if he's REALLY Hermia, &then blahblahblah, full of a lot of emotions that mrs d. kept praising him.

Common test wasn't so hard after all.
Hope I can pass with flying colours!

Oh shit, there's LIT test on monday.
Probably gonna fail it.
Gonna burst my brains one of these days.
It's all cramped with lit, chem &ss.
Other subjects can say byebye-,-



♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
5:42 PM