<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 4, 2009

Like the quote goes, it's all over again.

Lazy to blog these days.
When you have nothing to blog about, most certainly you wouldn't blog, right?

I hate school.
I hate the dumb frigging zhonghua sec.
ZZ, such a stupid school la!
Nothing better to do issit, put 3E4 on the last lvl!
Wth, all sec3 classes on 1st or 2nd.
Only ours on 4th
Kns one la

&oh yes, the teachers are oh0-so-damn-dumb.
I hate it.
Especially my form teacher.
With his stupid haircut &dk how many strands of hair standing up.
Embarrassing.
I so do not want him to be my form teacher.
School sucks, everything sucks.
I have to make new friends again ):

Well, we were like practically STUCKED at the hall for the whole day.
Going through lectures &stuffs.
When we have got an hour or so break, the damn FT gave us more lectures.
Wtf, all cheemness la.

&I most certainly find people walking outside the class more interesting.
I'm going to fall asleep.
Damn it.

3rd Jan:

It was a good day, though.
Gy changed his hp.
Free 2gb card.
Zz, I jealous.
&3.2megapixel.
&all he have to do?
Is to pay just 28bucks.
Gosh, itz so unfair.

Anw, went to church.
Began with ER.
It was fun.
I enjoyed it loads (;
Was sooooooo much better than AR.
Hahah, I'm so glad I'm 15! (;
Woooooots!
Hahah.

&there was this guy..
Who was same grp as me.
Apparently he's a newcomer O.O
Oh, his name is Yong En.
&when pple ask me what school he from,
He say: Zhonghua.

I was like: Omg? O.O
He's my senior?
&the rest of BLISS started asking me, is he your senior?
Again I was like: Idk? I've like nvr seen him before.
&stuffs la.

Games finished, &I think that our grp's the best!We always laugh like some mad idiots
Hahaha, next time louis' blog out the pictures le, then I give the link.
You will understand why we laugh! Haa!

Went home at arnd 8.3opm
Mum's fault.
Always &again.
It's always her fault.
No biggie there.
Then I went to check the yearbook for Yong En?
&started asking Pearlyn &Zoey if they know him.
All say they dk.
Oh well, later he anyhow say.

I think he jealous of ZHSS.
(i don't understand why though, ZH is such a lousy school.)
Then he say that school.
Hahah.
Oh yes, btw.
Even if he's the same school. He's kinda like my senior?

I don't really care.
End, lazy blog.
&I blogged a lot.

Going arnd bloghopping.

Tags,

Michelle` Lol, she always suck

WahLim` Ahhhhh, stalker? Lol. Thanks(; &I linked you! (;

Pearlyn` Michelle's nice. She DON'T make me do her homework(;

Jacquelyn` I kelian, yeah. I know ); SS501's nice. I don't mind going gaga over them. You also go gaga over HEY!SAY!JUMP! lor. ZZ, loserrr. SS501's the best(:



♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
12:45 PM