<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, January 31, 2009

I haven't finish my homework, which is my SS essays.
Stupid daniel chew.
Ughs, then I don't understand Amaths-,-
Nobody teach me );

SS seriously sucks la, the SBQ part still okay.
Lazy do the essay.
Maybe I shall do it tmrw. Rahr.

Oh I haven't start studying yet.
So I'll probably TRY &do homework later.
If I feel like, that is.
Hah.

Yes, I haven't start studying yet.
Lit's on monday :O
Probably rush study with a maths &physics tmrw.
At the same time, do my homework.

DAAAAAAANNNNGGG, I probably fail this time, ALL of them.
Low Key Ley said that most emaths qns on INDICES.
Oh damn, fail.
*smiles sadly*

Online-ing for fun.
`Cos I don't feel like doing homework, I don't feel like studying.

Shld be watching videos, I guess.
Only thing for me to do, since some crappy chicky meal's ass is not online );
Nobody to disturb.
Jac's not fun.

SS501 here I come!!

Late tags ><
Pearlyn` Hahahaha India, ask her go marry mrs dheeraj .__. Yeah I know my blogsongs are nice!! :D

Michelle` Yes you're in the WAR, stupid soldier no.2!!

Zoey` My parents will kill me manzxz. I hope they can lor );

Jacquelyn` I did it on purpose, anw I don't feel like relinking you. Lazy :D

>Pearlyn` Leave her alone, she's mad. She's just jealous!


YES PEARLYN TOH IS FINALLY ONLINE! CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO DISTURB!

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
8:20 PM