<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 25, 2009

23rd January
HAPPY 14BIRTHDAY SOON SWEE TIN!


Seriously la, no life in blogging manzxz.
Can't online these days.
Homeworks are too much :O
Though not as much as triple science, haha.
So I should be glad I'm not in?

Youtube rocks :D
SS50111111111111111111(((:
Busy watching their videos :D
OKay, that's what I always do.
Jac says BOYS OVER FLOWERS' boring T__T
So sad, It's so nice la.

Reunion dinner didn't really rock.
It kinda suck-ed, `cos I was STUCK at my aunt's hse for a few hours, till kaiyin &kaining jie came &rescued me from hell to play tai-di :D
Hahah, so happy.
Hope tmrw can play tai-di with the adults :O
They always don't lemme de.

Life sucks pretty much these days.
Can't get to sleep so early.
Must late late then sleep!
New year leh!

Okay, I know I didn't update really long, but I can't remember what happens ;D
So, no blogging about school.

It's really boring at home.
Tmrw can get ang pao !
$. Hahaha :O
I feel like using the comp till late late.
&Having random chats with pearlyntohjiahui online.
Mad pple like us(;
HAHAHAAH.


Homeworks are stressful.
Damnit, I hate school.
So much different from Sec2, having to stay back every single day.
No free time.
Tests are like straight after cny, so I have to study during CNY.
How great.
Joy, I have to get to study during cny

Crystal says there's an ecplise at 4.30pm on 26th JANUARY! :O

Take note! :DD
Pearlyn` What noob? I pro one okay! &the relink skin of jac's sucks.
Jacquelyn` Well I think the skin sucks. WHAT KILL YOU! You should be HORNET that I wanna give you try okay! Take pic lor. Thanks for removing it though(;

SweeTin` Hahaha, thanks (L)

Pearlyn` WHAT OMG, so nice can.

Michelle` Edit for what? Edit le then not funny liao! :D Lol, no. You're not switzerland, neither are you neutral. You're SOLDIER NO.2 WHO'S IN CHARGE OF PROTECTING YOUR COMMANDO. Lol.

Jacquelyn` No la, you india. I wanna be korea :D

Pearlyn` Lol, you now then know she NOOB ah.

Yuvin` Sorry laaaaa :D You nvr join in our super nice convo ;D Only you lag wor, we nvr leh. O.O

Krystal` What talking you? I know la, miss me a lot right. `Cos I not same class as you, so quiet. Not nice hor? :DDDD WHAT MISS JACQUELYN MORE! MISS ME LA! SHE SAME CLASS AS YOU LEH!!!!!

Pearlyn` Yes, her comp noob one :D So lag, ours also didn't lag-,- CHICKYMEAL I UPDATE LE LA!


Finally replied tags :O



♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:48 PM