<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 11, 2009

They two didn't go to church ystd.
Then apparently Aunty Lucy know I'm in the same school as them.
Then I'm stuck-ed with the job of asking WHY didn't they come &ask them to come next week.
Rubbish.

ANY 3E2 PPLE VOLUNTEER TO TELL??
I'm still angry okay!
If not, just ask yuting tell. Lol, yuting &simin super interested in they two.

Church was super boring ystd lor.
Actually not bad lar!
We played STRETCH &LOVE, though IDK what's that.
Super cute la!
&then see who stretch longer with the mango no need to 'have love &hughug'
Played quite a few times, itz nice.
Maybe next time ask other pple play! :D
Then we all got chocolates to eat as a prize!
My group lost ); But it was really nice! We kept hugging, lol.
Of course, girls hug girls, boys hug boys la.

But the grp which won got bigger chocolates.
Lol, crystal kept asking jerome to give her!
&Shiyun, Eleanor &Claudia's grp won, so they shared their chocolates with us <333
So sweeeeeeeeet (;

Oh, &I have a quarrel with my mum.
I don't really care la, `cos everything's my fault.
Everything she can blame on me.
Blahblahblah.
`Cos dad always say I'm useless, I have no conscience.
Whatever.
Bah.

&Seeing from my tags, DO YOU ALL MIND????
I'm NOT interested in yongen or whoever is he.
SiMin, Simin, not me la!
YuTing's senior also interested.
Not my problem.
I have nothing to do with that.
&PEARLYN TOH, he's not.
Don't make me call you by full name, `cos when I call pple by full name I really detests them.

Ughs, tags replies.

Xinyee` Oh yar hor! You didn't lemme take :X I just saw the wugui that day only. Omg, so ps ); Yongen's some guy from 3E2, which is your class, stupid xinyee.

Pearlyn` WAHLAU, HE'S NOT LA! chicken backside la you. &xinyee's wugui is big, I agree T__T

Yinwei` Yeah, don't suan me anymore ): Thalib made my muscles ache all over.

Jacquelyn` Ha, my IQ higher. I can go triple science one okay!! Yar lar ya la, jealous cannot is it! Later you go school so sleepy, sleep in school, kena caught by LMC. Then he use his stupid long ruler go hit your head!









♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
10:50 AM