<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, January 15, 2009

My title is random, forget what I'm talking.
Beginning to dread blogging );
`Cos I've got nothing better to do like seriously.
Oh dear .__.

As usual, laugh like mad idiots with the same pple.
Eugenia, Sheena, Sharon &Lydia.
But most of it is with me, Sheen &Sharon.

I told Sheena not to talk to Sharon `cos she's nutty.
She say I'm pea, so me &Sharon = PEANUT.
Lol?
So now Sheena's name is call stingnut.
Know why?
Sheena TING is NUTTY.

&I'm over cheerful &laugh non-stop :/
Stingnut thinks I'm mad.

'Teacher, can we use color pen &write?'
'Okay, yes la. Thank you teacher.'

Lydia said the above LINES, without waiting for mr daniel chew to answer.
Looooool.
Then he was like blank blank look at her &said that he didn't answer.
In the end, we ended up using our fave colors.

Stingnut-Orange
Lydia- Mandarin Orange
Ehou- Bright light Green
Me- PURPLE :D

Hahah, &Guzheng was really boring.
Except that xingzi scares me, like I wanna drop to death liddat :X
Then because we dowan guzheng, me &lydia went to 3E4 &helped with the deco :X
Hahah, we're so bad.
Decided that we shall help tmrw too, `cos tmrw also got gz!
Who wanna help?


Hehs, saturday having lunch with Her & HEr!
So happy (;
&Damn looking forward to it!!
After soooo long, like finally.
Yay!


(black colour, dreary)
Oh no, there's thalib tmrw!
5rounds arnd the stupid field.
20crunches?!
My poooooorrr leg &waist muscles );


Pearlyn` Oh, your problem. Yes, close the topic. You should close it like long ago-,-

Michelle` Literally only la, no need sad face :D smile like me.

SiMin` Linked! :D

ShiYun` Don't ask me le la ); I so stress, aunty lucy also come find me. ): I so ke lian ):

YinWei` Ooooops :X Now you know alr! Hehehs. :D

Pearlyn` What name? PEEEETOOOOOOO? Peeto is PEARLYNTOH, XDDD
Mwhahahaaha

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
8:50 PM