<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY! :D

Thanks to:
`Jacquelyn
`Annabel
`Swee Tin
`Shermaine
`Si Min
`Xiao Xin
&many many more!!
I lovey my balllooooooonnnn :D


Okay, the week was damn boring.
I've got monday blues.

Mdm lau caught me for earrings O:
Don't care her.
Then I took out my earring, my ear spoil lol.
Stupid O:
I was like count-down-ing for friday everyday!
Hahah!

TODAY

I love disturbing tiffany.
She makes me laugh! :D
We kept saying 你好 to each other.
`Cos I started it.
Okay, I said that to almost everyone.
Annabel's so nice!
She's the only one*maybe with the exception of mrs dheeraj &tiffany*
that says 你好 back lor.
Sucha nice soul:D

Mrs dheeraj is so cute too!
When I said 你好, she said 我好。
OKay, only some would understand the joke! Hhaahah. :D

A maths, kokokrunch*wei li gave the name!* didn't come!
2free periods!
But got a lot of work to do lor ):

Chem sucks, the lab is so stuffy!!! >(

PE was fun! Love to play with weili they all again! :D
We laughed like hell, then make me tummy so pain!
Hahahahha!!

English:
There was one *extra* pink balloon from Annabel.
Then we gave it to mrs dheeraj!
I drew it! *saying proudly*
It's nice one okay!
Stop saying I make it worser >(
:D
Mrs dheeraj said: Is it suppose to be in a cute way?
(or something liddat)

Lunch-ed with Jac &shermaine :D
We kept talking &we sat down in 7-11
Hahhaa, then we talk abt school &teacher O;
Then I say DO go home super early.
Then there was this SEC4 come and ask me if it's true.
I didn't even know her!
Hhahaha! :D

Swee Tin got a grumpy bear `cos she's grumpy :DDD

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
9:16 PM