<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm lazy to blog, but just wanna blog abt ystd :D
Ystd was damn fun :D
I love going to church these days.
Idk why O:

A break from everything (;

Then I went for my korean lesson :D
Was crapping abt boys over flowers with the teacher :D

Then got another girl called doreen also came and join us talk.
Talk until the teacher so pekchek.

At first lesson shld end at nine la, but the teacher let us off 5mins earlier!!

:DDDDDDDD

Then we rush-ed home and went to catch boys over flowers although we finished watching!! :D

Okay, just realised I have no life.

When I reached home, I was spam sms-ing and spam calling everyone.
Sms went like this:
Boys over flowers tonight! 9.15pm on channel u! Must go and watch and support my idol kim hyun joong acting as yoon ji hoo! <33 SS501 (: okay I'm random
Sheena replied me: Did you like send that sms to the whole world?
Yeah I did :D

First episode, got a lot a lot of food.
Sheena kept calling me and tell me that the food are so nice!
Typical food loser.

When the show is about to end, Sheena called me and say hyun joong is okay only.
She likes kim bum more.
Tsk, like see wan like that.
Bleah, I like hyun joong can alr.
SS501<3

Then the whole night was sms-ing shiyun.
And she told me that my idol is kinda cute and they are uber rich :D

We went to talk abt how brutal and guo fen F4 were.
But I said in the end goo jun pyo become very sweet.
BUT!!!!
My idol is sweeter, 119 fire engine (:
Then we were like talking and talking.
My father was like stop talking la.
Then he kept making a lot of bg noises so shiyun cannot hear me.

Tmrw, I'm going to visit claudia with sam.
I wonder how she is, hope she is fine with God.
Happy (:

Next saturday have to wake up early!!
Cable ski with ERs.
Damn excited :D
Must wake up at 6.30AM to reach tpy at 7.30am T.T
`Cos 8.30am must reach East coast.
Although I got 3straight bus to go East coast from my hse here, I decided to follow shi yun they all :D
Go tpy first :D
(michelle I know you wanna go tpy :D )
The more the merrier.
Later I sleep on the bus T.T
got pple talk to me then I won't sleep :D


OKay I'm going youtubing now! :D
SS501 <3
Oh yes, and I found a lot of BOF parodies.
I like FT island one the most :D


I love bliss :D
crystal, joan, claudia, shi yun, eleanor :D
:DDDDD <3

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
10:12 AM