<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I LOVE SEC 3 CAMP :D
Kekek, I love GROUP 2 :D
Damn fun.

I don't wanna babble about day one though.
But I can say how we went to Han Ling's hse and watch suju. Hahaha.
They all brain washing me la! [hanling and the ass(jac)]
Including TIFFANY CHAN WING SAN!!
When she don't really know SUJU.
Lol.
Then hanling keep doing the twist sign of donghae.
And the princely outfit of Eunhyuk.
BRAIN WASHERS!!!!!!
:X


SECOND DAY,
Went dragon boating!! :D
Yayayayayayayayayaay :D
Love it <3
Although me and yinwei were separated from sharon, jac and eagle they all );
We had to join the boys.
But it was fun la :D
Mwhahahaahah :D
Cause we kept splashing water on jac;'s group.
Hhahaah.
My eagle there.

Then we played star wars.
It was stupid.
I hate this game.
Lol.

After that, we had our lunch.
Followed by hiking around the WHOLE yishun community.

Sheena damn zai, ask the taxi uncle if he know how to answer the qns.
Walk from Lower Seletar Reservoir to SAFRA, yishun park.
But I pulled the team down when they doing the obstacle thing :X
I scared of heights la sorry );
Then kelvin ho that idiot keep asking me go up.
ZZZ.

We went back to school after that, but everyone was too tired to move and fell asleep on the bus.
Including me. Except that the idiot sitting me kept blasting his music.
ZZZ.

BBQ after that.
Someone kena scolded.
Mr sexy bobby let us [GROUP 2] off late.
So I was complaining and saying: How can like that one.
Just now alr scared of him ma.
Since I was sitting in front, I practically screamed.
Hahaha.
So he asked me, ARE YOU UNHAPPY?
Then I replied like very scared liddat, no...

HE LAUGHING AT ME LAA!!
Okay, this joke oonly the camp pple know.

BBQ!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Damn fun.
Except that mr teng boon needs zetong's and geannie's "help" in order to clean up the table.

Me, eagle (delia), and xuemin ended up cleaning up everyone's utensils cause we were the one who borrowed it in the first place.

Me and xuemin cleaned, miss delia press the water for us.
Hahaha :D
I cleaned until very clean sparkling white (lol), miss delia say i can easily get a job as a DISHWASHER!!!
HUH!!!!!!

That practically ended this day :D
I love sec 3 camp, more than sec 2!
We should stay overnight!
nicer!More bond~

ALthough there's some 3e3 pple,

I LOVE 3E4!!! :D



Some pictures,




















Sheena and yan Ni sleeping on the bus, :X

















Hardworking pple :D





















MISS JIA WEN

















They say want candid shot,
but miss delia gan chinying was covering her face la!!!















SHARON!






















The number of hotdogs for 30+pple.
Lol.





















JIAWEN!
Sharon's hand behind.

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
10:05 AM