<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, June 12, 2009

My Super Junior album come alr!!!
Hahahah, so happy now!
I went to serangoon gardens just to get it!

The quality is really great too!
As in, it's not defected or something!
Furthermore, it came in less than a week!
Wow!

Although I do think it's a little too small.
Kekkek :D
But that's better, I get to hide it away from my dad!

It was delivered to my ahma's hse, but I was at home the whole day with jac and hanling.
And there wasn't anyone at my ahma's hse, hence it can't be delivered D:

They left a receipt there, and I didn't know about it!!
When my dad came to ahma hse after work for dinner, he saw it!
He was the only who saw it la!
My name was on it, he kept questioning me about it.
But I kept running away from him!!
Refusing to answer his qns!
Hahaha :D
But he caught me when I had to go take the apple that I had to eat every night.
Not exactly had to eat, I like eating it too :D

Oh well, I've got nothing much to blog.
Sheena's away in JB, i heard.
Until don't know when.
Haiz, I sms her she cannot reply.
Wait, I only sms-ed one.
Hahah :D

They went church camp today.
Claudia, shiyun, joan, crystal.
No church tmrw.
Eleanor also not in Singapore D:
I better use this time and CATCH UP with my homework.

Ahyi says wanna go tiong bahru later
Ughs, Idk if I should go anot D:
Homework kaiying, homework!
But my bag is breaking D:
And my SHOES broke.
Both at the same time.
Wow.
My mother say if I go then maybe can buy D:
Where should I go??

There's survival camp next week as well, it's gonna take up time..
So hard to choose D:
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Why can't I just put homework as first place?!


(someone at the back of my ear replied) :
Oh kaiying, it's because you're too crazy handling fan-girl stuff!


Tags,
Jacquelyn` Iya, stop it la! I going crazy liao la!! I need to get back on track with SS501! I just realise their new single 4days ago when it was out for a week!! That's shows that I'm not consistent anymore ):

Pearlyn` Where got?! Tell me la! Where where?

Jacquelyn` Miss lion fan, Your blog as well.

Michelle` Cannot la D: SS501's first place~ Yes I will always love you michelle! <3

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
10:00 AM