<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bonjour!
Je m'appelle Kaiying
Enchante!

Lol :D

Back from my french class.
Super boring. But I learnt quite a lot of things tho :D
Pronounciation is hard. It's gonna kill me one day.
Like SERIOUSLY.
How wonderful.

Ystd korean class is fun (:
We talked about a lot of things
And son saeng nim gave a kind of test
Although she helped us a lot :D

It's gonna end on 25th july.
And she don't know wanna start a intermediate class anot D:
I'm freaking sad now.
The rest of us are like making her go start another class.
And she say she will try her best, cause must ask the CC.

If not, then maybe I go join hanling they all lor.. D;
Theirs so ex laaaaa lol

I'm lazy to blog.
Idiot, later I'm going to somewhere boring.
So I'm making my mum let me go library again, popular again, buying hair clips again
Whatever, to make me go there later.
Ughs.
Such a boring place la.
ughsssss

Ystd in church had to learn what pedicure/manicure for the upcoming carnival.
I totally SUCK at it.

HELLO???? DO I LOOK LIKE THE PERSON WHO WOULD DO SUCH THINGS?!
WASTE MY TIME AND I THINK IT IS KINDA UGLY.
They are having a test next week to see who can help with it.
Hopefully I will fail badly :D
Cheese :D

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
1:21 PM