<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally my blogger is alright again.
Woots there's colour :D
Heh.
I love school today.
So fun, and it passed amazingly fast :D

I haven't studied for emaths and phy test tmrw.
Oh gosh :/
I scared I get lousy results.
I need really great chem and phy results to pull my grades higher-,-

Yes, IDK why.
It's always the SCIENCES that are pulling me down.
Idiottttt.
Stop sleeping in chem class, kaiying!
*slaps myself*

HAD DEBATE TODAY!
Woots~ AUDEN WON!!!
We rock.
Bernard's speech cracked me up.
I think it crack everyone up :D
I was laughing like dk what.
And I got quite a few smacks just for laughing from the two pple beside me, lol.

Korean class is on hiatus D:
23rd Aug then start agn.
Ima very sad D:
Anw, now test period.
Hopefully can concentrate.

Well, I know I can't.
Since I'm fangirl-ing everyday.
Shit hell.
Everyday I go online.
SNSD, SHINee, FT Island.
(no ss501 and suju currently since no new ones)
Everyday.

I feel like using a lot of colours.
Heh :D So fun.
I miss colours~

So dull to have the same colour EVERYDAY.
Jac thinks my WHOLE family is funny.
Lol.

AH~
hanling drew on my foolscap~
Long ago, but only today posted since there's something wrong with BLOGGER!!!!
Fishy <3





















Oh random pic.
Heh, my winnie pooh :D
Jac's prezzie last yr :D
So cute right?
Reminds me of the one on Wookie's bed.
:D

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
5:00 PM