<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, August 9, 2009

BIRTHDAYS, 090809

Happy 44th Birthday to Singapore!
Haha (:

And to many others whose birthday are today.
Lol so many D:
Money fly fly.
Lol!!!

Firstly, my idiotic brother, 13th birthday :D

Secondly, my friend forever, lin yuan, 15th birthday :D

thirdly, kaifeng 15th birthday :d

Last night, I set alarm for 23.57 pm to wake my family members up,.
So that we can play a trick on my idiotic small yet taller brother.
In the end, woke him up and he said that I was too noisy, too irritating.
WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?!
I was sooooooooooooooo nice to wake him up la, wishing him happy birthday
BEING THE FIRST TO WISH HIM.
Pissed me off totally.

To keep myself awake before 12am, I kept sms-ing hanling like siao you know.
Keep talking about SNSD's sorry sorry and FT Island (;
SEUNGHYUN is love <3 style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">I think I fell into a deep slumber after that :D

My brother is such an ass.
To think I wanted to wake him up at 12am to be called irritating.
Ughs.

Yes I'm nice :D
Maybe I should do the same for Jacquelyn as well :D
Wake her whole family up with phone calls; hahah :D

Sharon as well.
Hmm, I'm so nice :D

Lin Yuan has officially joined the Aging Population :D
Hahahaha

TO SHARON PHUA QIAO WEN AND DELIA GAN;

EH I THOUGHT TODAY WAS MY biRTHDAY?!
WHERE'S MY WISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH D:
NOW I'M SO SAD.

Lol;
A month more~
Wootttttts~

I thought I was young, until I found out that 3E4 has sooooooo many december babies.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.

Aging population is nearing me D:

BUTTTTTTTTTT, jacquelyn teoooow the pig would age before me; no worries! :D

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
11:54 AM