<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, August 31, 2009

This is my sincere reply to Jacquelyn,
just know that it will be short because I hate blogging.

Yes jac I know I have mood swings.
Yes jac I know I bear grudges easily.

Another thing, it isn't that I don't care about your feelings.
I always thought you know me the best, and know what I'm doing, understand what I'm doing.
Okay, maybe I'm really bad but forgive me kay :D I know you will.
You are always the one who starts patching up :D

Yes I know we don't talk much.
It isn't because we ran out of topics.
It's because of the class problem.
We aren't in the same class.

Also, everytime when we go home together, it is always always quite late and we are all tired.
Hence we will just stone there and relax or sleep on the bus.

There's always a topic to talk about.
We everytime gossip and talk about our favourite groups blahblahblah.

Yet it isn't just the fave groups that draw us together.
I'm not so close to Hanling compared to you, you know?
It's just that we got a million things to talk about.
Like we can talk for more than an hour on the phone alone.
it's just that my hp always gets hot and we hang up.
Or I need to sleep
(yes i know I sleep very early. is that a crime?????? I don't have a choice. my family says that is the sleeping time and that's it. I can't decide what time I want to sleep. But sleeping early is a habit now :D )

Nope I'm not angry, and yes typing it is way better than telling me in the face.
At least you told me to go and read it.

We'll get closer when we know what each other is thinking about the other.
:D

I wanted a dedication for you on your birthday.
But since you typed all that on your blog, I think that you need an answer (;


♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
3:25 PM