<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, August 28, 2009

I shan't comment on how much I hate blogger now, since it's causing me SO much trouble.
Idiot.

I realise I didn't blog for a long time, kekek :D
Nothing to blog.
Hmmm, Jac is angry with me ))));
Cause I keep dao-ing her and don't let her see a lot of things D:
awwwwww );

Jac's BIRTHDAY= DAY F(X) WILL DEBUT!
SO COOL LA!!
I mean, f(x) will forever rmbr her bday de la -,-

I'm bored.
Entertain me D;

Hongki dyed his hair blonde.
Looks like old man.
And painfully, they cut out SEUNGHYUN'S RAP AGAIN
Wahlauuuuuu.
);
jaejin looks like harry potter.
ahahahahaa
look here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-doWljlv2k&feature=channel_page

Tmrw got church~
Fun again :D
I haven't do homework yet.
I don't want to touch it.
Say bye to homework.

Monday.
Pri school, shld I go back?
But nobody's going with me );
Should I or should I not??
Christine answered my question.
Maybe I should.
pearlyn au's making me so irritated.
Hmph, she likes to talk crapppp.
See her on monday scold her
hhohohohoh
i rock. :D
naughty pearlyn

PEARLYN says:
*so school still okay?
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*?
*O.O
*what talking you
PEARLYN says:
*HAIYA
*stress anot ?
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*OOOOOOOOOooo
*I so clever
*of course


*STRESS LA
*Hhaahahhahaah
*Idk what i talking also
PEARLYN says:
*LOLS!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*you leh
PEARLYN says:
*okok
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*you study triple sci ah
PEARLYN says:
*NO LAH!
*i no so clever haha!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*i thought you were
*hahahaha
*paying you a compliment leh
PEARLYN says:
*WAH!
*TYVM!
*haha!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*Hhahaah so random
PEARLYN says:
*LOL!
*so long never talk already!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*who me
*i so quiet of course :)
PEARLYN says:
*wah! quiet ?!!! OMG!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*WHAT
*DID YOU SAY
PEARLYN says:
*i said nothing!
*YAY!
*haha!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*naughty pearlyn
PEARLYN says:
*IM GOOD PEARLYN!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*LIKE REAL
PEARLYN says:
*ITS REAL!
                      -[ KAIYING ]-     ♥SS501♥!     says:
*Yah yah yah yah yah



idk what to blog le la
bye
just blogged for fun

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
9:57 PM