<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm gonna do something random.

(she hates pink so i'm gonna use pink :D)


Hi there.
I have a friend named Ang Wei Li, aka monkey.
She hates the colour pink and loves the colour purple
Which isn't strange at all, because pink ain't my favourite colour as well.
(I love purple btw).
She likes to trip people, except that she got a sprained leg now she can't do that.
She likes to chase after people, when she cannot win them in an argument.
But she can't run currently, because she has got a sprained leg.
She's a funny person.
I like her jokes.
At the same time, she sucks as well.
She likes to FLAUNT her height, cause she's like the 2nd/3rd tallest girl in class.
Hence, she has the advantage when you're trying to hit her head -,-
But it's okay. We'll just pull her tie instead.
[;

A stupid monkey is what she is.
But she's fun, it's fun to tease her :D
It sucks when she's trying to trip you.
But there's a chance now!
I'm bullying her now because someone has a sprained leg~~

But many many thanks to her!!
We get to stay in class in CHEMISTRY, unlike the stupid stuffy hot humid chem lab with the smell of salted fish (?!).
We get to stay in class in PHYSICS (ihope), cause then we don't need to climb up to the stupid lab and waste so much time.

Despite the fact that she's a bad, insensitive person( who throws the post-its given to her arnd),
she is still fun to be with.

Hence I shall end of with the colour purple;
Get well soon weili! :D


btw, sheena sent me a ridiculous message.
"the foolishness of God is wires than of man"

It should be WISER. Haha.

曹操is super cool sia!! :D




♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
4:54 PM