<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, November 16, 2009

This is how I feel now.

Rewatching rewatching rewatching.
Why why why why why?!
Why is SHINWOO so sad??!

Why does Minam keeps hurting him????
I wanna die alrrrrrrrrr, he's so sweeet to her!!!
Why can't she see it!!!!!!!
And then she makes him all sad and teary, which in turn, MAKE ME SAD TOOOO D:

I caught the movie 2012 today.
World's ending. Soon.
I can't believe some idiot asshole tried to run away, leaving the poor folks like us who couldn't afford 1 BILLION EUROS, and escape into the ark.

Yes they built an ark.
Are they trying to follow Noah's ark?
(It just occurred to me that the little boy name is Noah too)
1 Billion Euros to keep yourself alive.
I would be dead long ago LOL.
1 Euro I have though, lol.

And the movie doesn't make sense anyway.
They are trying to base it on the bible's version
Like Noah's ark LOL.
But God promised that he will NEVER EVER flood and kill humans like that anymore.
So, the movie's not making sense.

the REAL question is, are we prepared to face the end of the world?
The earth crust's displacement?
Are we?
The rapture??
I'm not. Really.
If the world really ends at 2012, I guess it is time we should do something.
Like read the bible and follow His words.
So that you won't get left behind.

I'm a total coward.
Let's just say that I wouldn't wanna be the one left behind in the torturous 7 years.
With a fake sign of happiness, but to face with a disaster later on.
I can't do it.
I can't sacrifice myself there suddenly and then to be saved by Him.
So I have to work hard nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Like read the bible without fail.
(which no, cause I read whenever I have the time at night)
*slaps myself*

World end.

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
7:17 PM