<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wth, today is a damn stupid day la!!
So pissed off with that pugnacious dm.

Firstly, you treat us like some dogs.
Our zodiac is dog doesn't mean that we're DOGs.
Please la, stop ordering us like dogs.
We CANNOT be trained, or rather, we DO NOT NEED TO BE TRAINED.
So stop treating us like dogs that have to FOLLOW whatever the master says, and act like a dog man.


make me go without SOCKS for the whole day zzz
And we can't even collect back to wear back at home
Wtf, you think the school socks very nice isit?!
Our socks are so much better la.
You leave them in the parade square and collected them later.
Then us leh?
It's OUR socks la return us

Not that I want it anyway since you dirtied it.
I just want my rights back

So bias against the class you teach somemore.
Wth?!?
Chickkkkken.

They collect back their socks while you're not looking you cannot see isit?!
At first got so many socks there, suddenly don't have.
What happened?
Of course, they took it back.
Yet you did not say anything
SO the class you taught didn't get caught la.

Damn pissed off la, super unfair can.
You want to be something that's impartial then be la, still go help your own class.

Now they have their socks and we don't have. What a nice and JUST school I have.
So wonderful.

Do you know how much I desire to get out GRADUATE from this stupid school.
This school ruins my whole life.

Once I get out, I will do my best never to return.
Depends if there are nice teachers for me to remember.

Once I get out of this school.
Everything will be back to normal(;

I once answered in the leadership thingy, how do I know whether I can live up to the leadership qualities?
I answered: Once I graduate, I will be able to. Cause this school is pulling me back.



I need a break.
Time for Minam Ishinaeyo~




♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
6:05 PM