<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, January 3, 2010


I must be the only one who's complaining about new year.
Do you like new year?
No, I don't.
And yes, I ended the year UNHAPPILY, cause I wasn't looking forward to new year.
Great, just great. O levels are coming (whheee...)

And I got my 2010 SHINee calendar, heh :D
They are so. HOT.
(okay la, more of cute ^^)

It sucks okay. I'm starting school tmrw.
And a few weeks ago, I WAS IN KOREA.
Can I fly back instead, and enjoy the snow?
Instead of staying in singapore, and studying like an idiot?!

Pretty obvious that my blog is dead.
But why am I here?
Cause I'm here to blog something~ (whee)
I think I need a break from worrying about how life sucks, and how ZHSS sucks.

SHINee is coming to singapore.
Yes this small little island located somewhere in South east asia.

THEY are freaking coming to singapore.
WHEE omgomgomg
Okay, i'm so high over nothing but WHAT NOTHING? (sian, I don't even know what I'm typing)

They are coming. Here. Here. Here. Here. Here.
This small island omgomgomg.
SHINee!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
I'm gonna see ONEW, JONGHYUN, KEY, MINHO AND TAEMIN IN REAL LIVE.
OMG.

I couldn't believe it too, when I first heard the news.
But then, I bought the tickets to see them!!!
And yes omgomg.
I'm so excited now.
FEBRUARY 1st AND 2ND.
School day night out.
But my dad allowed me to go!!!!
Omg. I was super surprised, but I CAN GO ~~~ Wheeee :D


Okay, my sis is screaming her head off.
Can't stand it.

SHINee
fighting! :D
(anyone can teach me Ring Ding Dong dance FULL? I'm learning the chorus already.)
LOL.

And I can't bear to use my SHINee file.
(stupid brother of mine keep saying that Taemin and Key looks like a girl. )


okay, i will blog again.
Soon, I guess.
Since, it's a new year.
I'll probably have a lot of complains about the school.
Yay, look forward to it (:

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
1:37 PM