<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, February 16, 2010




I want SICA'S hair ):
시카의 머리를 갖고 싶어요!

So pretttttyyyyyy! I changed my mind about her, since there is a greater enemy out there.

Quotes Mr Hazry: "your enemy's enemy is your friend"

I shall go anti Goo hara and Nicole instead. When they are with SHINee haha! SM LOVE okay!

Otherwise, I will still continue to support KARA!! How ironic, :)
I just will dislike them when they go tgt with SHINee! Mwahaha.

Minho &hara
Minho and Yuri :)

I'm spamming blog for no reason haha!

Tmrw have to go back to sch alr. ):
After four days of slacking and more slacking!! I don't want!! ); 싫어요!!!!!!!!!!!!

And nooo, there's double phy and double chem tmrw ): science day ): it sucks.
Somemore I got piano tmrw!!
The only thing to look forward tmrw is DREAM TEAM SEASON 2!! 민호 오빠!
Oh, oh, oh, oh 오빠를 사랑해!
Ah, ah, ah, ah 많이 많이 해!

전에 알던 내가 brand new sound
세로워진 나와 함께 one more round
Dance dance dance till we run this town
오빠 오빠 I'll be down down down down.

소녀시대!!

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
9:06 PM