<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So cutee

Sg eawards,
Romeos are coming :D
I can see Oppas again (;
But it's until 12am, wayyyy after my sleeping time, yes I am an early sleeper.
Maybe I should leave early, and get someone to fetch me home O:
Lydia would you mind??? :X


Had a crazy dream a few days ago, about Super Junior (like lol?!)

Idk, I was at XX's hse.
Then the lift was realllllly reallllly weird.
We wanted to go and find Delia, but I told XX that her house really hard to go, so she offered to help me find Delia herself.
(Idk why I want to find delia too)
The lift jumps around?!
Like from 3rd floor jump to 10th floor?!
And I saw, 200,300floors?
As you all know, I'm afraid of heights, so XX went for me again^^

In the end when XX went up, delia came down.
I chasedddd after her, but she didn't see me.
I'm left on my own.
Decided to go and take the lift.
Miraculously, XX suddenly came down and took the lift with me :O
Then we saw SUPER JUNIOR M (AHAHAHAAHAHAH)
Random much.

Idkkkkk, I just stared at them.
And someone said Hi to me.
And volunteered to give me a signature.
We were in the lift for a very short time. Cause the lift numbers jump around?

When the lift opened, I SAW ALL THE SM STARS LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMG
The first one I really noticed was my Yuri Unnie ^^
She was having a one-shot, while the rest were sitting down.
Yuri
was dancing 'Oh!'
I was looking at her, but at the same time glancing everywhere for SHINee.
BUT I DID NOT SEE THEM @#&@()&#)
Then it occurred to me, yay they are in Japan now.
After Yuri's one shot, it was Taengoo :D
I ran to SNSD and suddenly all of them started dancing 'OH!'


And Super Junior appeared?!
Dancing to Sorry, Sorry.
Anw, that night my main focus was SNSD.^^
After that, someone directed me out of that hall, and told me that there was a concert by SMTOWN later.
So I went out, and blahblahblah.
Got a seat :D
It was by a poolside or something.
Where there's water.
Idk la.
And they performed :D

Oh my dream ended cause I have to wake up and go to school.
Haiz, it was kinda real though!!
But whenever the thought of 'dreams are the opposite of reality', haiizzzzz.

And I dreamt about Almighty Key last night!
Forgot about it, but I only know that Key was insideee :D

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
10:28 AM