<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAHAHAHA. Look at Qinyi's tweet! I was going crazy over Ikuto :) KKEKEKKEKE. Ignore sam yeo's tweet -,- But seriously, Minho you needa comebackkkkkkkk,
This quiz was taken On sunny unnie's birthday
I'm humorous ^^
This is daebak X)

Going crazy over anime characters again. Esp Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Which is the best anime for me, <3 style="font-weight: bold;">storyline is good, the people are nice looking and Reborn is so cuteeeeee! :)
Not to mention how zai Tsuna was when he's in the dying will mode. And super hot, omg.
Gokudera yamamoto and HIBARIIIIIIII, <3>
And dino cracks me up kekke.

And SHUGO CHARA. X) Yeah I know it's a kiddy show but IKUTO IS DAMN HOT. And the prince can be cute for all he wants but he don't attract me LOL.
Ikutooooo <3

And i quote Qinyi, "MINHO WHERE ARE YOU".
YOU NEEDA COMEBACK NOW. And yes now, before I totally go crazy over anime characters, wooyoung, junho, jungshin and minhyuk.


Okay, I wanted to blog about my day, but it kinda sucked so I'll blog about my dream.
Not that it will have a lot of 'LOL-es' Choose not to read it if you like.

YES I DREAMT ABOUT SUJU AGAIN LOL. This is simply LOVL, cause I'm not exactly interested in them alr. And yes I'm lazy to update my 'info'

They were having a concert in Sg or something, I was the emcee (LIKE SERIOUSLY LOVL).
Everyone was screaming, and I was like 'oh, they came. whee'

My friend, dear mango was going crazy as usual over her teuk. Esp when he came out wearing the 'shirt' he wore on MUBANK comeback stage. And she screammmmmeeeed. Cause I brought her backstage LOL.
Idk why was My monkey there. But that's lol again.

Jac was somewhere in the crowd.
Suddenly Suju had a fansign in the middle of the concert (LOL AGAIN) So i ran down the stage and find her and forgot where's my seat.

My bag was on the seat. But some aunty went to sit on it like wth, and she didn't know.

After that, they called me up on stage (LOL AGAIN)
And Idk what I did.
I collected a pile of ads from Donghae and Ryeowook ^^
And I went happily down the stage again passing out to everyone when I'm supposed to be the mc -,-

Okay then they haven't start singing and I work up. And shit, it's tuition.
(Y)

okay i'm of to watch more animes and read more mangas bye~
Uni~ :) Sky arcabaleno!!!!!!






♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
2:37 PM