<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2524478643347742429?origin\x3dhttps://living-anewday.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥SHINee world
(츄~♡) The bells are ringing in my head

Oh!

Photobucket
Photobucket

The name is KAIYING. I'm a 15-year-old student who resides in Singapore.
I sat behind the desks of 6A'06, 2E2'08, 4E4'10 ♥
Egg cracked day: 940908.
I'm a SHAWOL along with Jacquelyn and HanLing
SHINee is the current obsession, and forever the one <3
I enjoy laughing with my friends, and have fun with them.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Ring Ding Dong


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Best Place

Forever a SHAWOL
Go SHINee's concert!
SNSD's BEYONDx/GG's mv Hoodie
Key's Lightning earrings
Forever friends, <3
All As for my subjects T^T


Love like oxygen

God.
♥Family
BLISS♥
♥6A'06
♥2E2'08
♥4E4'10
♥ f(x)
♥ SNSD
♥SHINee
♥Super Junior
♥You're Beautiful, Shinwoo oppa <3
♥God Of Study, Chandoo <3
♥Katekyo Hitman Reborn
♥Twilight Saga
♥Percy Jackson
♥Infinitely Teen Top



Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget



Love's way

Meet the people I love♥

SHINEE WORLD
SHINeeSG
SSF
AFFECTION
2e2
Crystal
Claudia
Eleanor Ang
Emilee
Eugenia
HanLing
HweeShien
HweeTing
Jacquelyn
Jetaime
Joan
KaiMinJie
KweeYong &LiHao
Lydia
Michelle
Michi
Pearlyn Au
Pearlyn Toh
Samantha
ShiYun
Siqi &Siqin
SweeTin
WenMin
XinYee
XiuHui
ZiYi
Zoey

Fourseasons

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, August 12, 2010



Well, I just realised I mostly have depressing posts. This is not an exception.

Time flies. Tic-toc-Ed, and it is august now. O levels are coming and the worst thing is, we are graduating.

Sure thing, I've always disliked and held contempt for my school. But I can't deny that there were wonderful memories there that I've created with my 2 classes. It was a great time.

I can't believe that in less than 2 months time, I'm graduating. 4 years seemed to pass by really fast and without any notice, I'm about to turn 16 soon.

I can briefly remember the day I stepped into the school, holding excitement and anticipation for the start of a new school life, new friends and new memories.

Yet these are about to be swept past, once again, like when I've graduated from ZPS. It's amazing how the last few months can make me think so much.

Sec one, getting ready to know new people.
Sec 2, well-bonded with my classmates and without any worried, have fun with them. Yet we were split up into different classes. 2E2'08 certainly held fantastic memories.
Sec 3, enjoying life without a care. Doing what we like and studying to the point as we like. Sec 4 and o levels seemed like a long way to go.

Sec4: best year of my life in zhss. Really. I love my class. I enjoy making jokes and laughing around with them, guai-lan-ing our teachers. I will.. Miss these times a lot. Attending lessons in my class. Sometimes dozing off in class. It had been a wonderful year.

Now all I've only a tiny 2 months left. Trying hard to treasure and leave even greater memories. I will miss this life of slacking.

It won't be the same anymore when I grow up and graduate. 2 months....

♥infinitely shinee generation at the teen top
9:54 PM